COCONUT OIL FOR ACNE-PRONE SKIN
We all want to embrace ourselves and feel the gist of confidence in our personalities with healthy and acne-free skin as the first impression and the impact of our persona is nothing but the glimpse of our appearance. But due to excessive environmental pollution, change in climate and our reversed work schedule our skin unwillingly has to absorb all the hazardous and dirt-causing bacteria.
which ultimately leads to deteriorating consequences and our skin suffers from critical breakouts in our day-to-day lifestyles. And in quest of the most appropriate solution, we spend a major portion of our salaries to get smooth, clear, and acne-free skin.
WHAT CAUSES ACNE?
Acne can form when the pollution in our nature, dirt, and bacterial infections get trapped with the hair follicles clogged by a layer of oil and dead skin cells, leading to plugged pores. Pores are tiny and minuscule holes on the upper layer of the skin allowing it to breathe with hair follicles; each hair follicle is connected to a sebaceous gland, which produces an oily substance.
The term coined for the oily substance is referred to as sebum. When the amount of sebum produced is more than the requisite, it gets clogged in the hair follicle. This can result in severe contemplation such as skin inflammation, which can further even lead to acne.
Acne certainly can lead to scars that are very complex to hide and even harder to remove permanently. So for this scenario, it becomes rationally crucial to spot the issue in its early stage get to the most adequate solution. There are a few known and acknowledged states that mark the initial stage.
Symptoms of acne could be whiteheads, blackheads, and pimples and in other cases, it is more severe.
HOW ACNE IS DEVELOPED?
- Hormone changes
HOW COCONUT OIL WORKS FOR ACNE-PRONE SKIN?
To counter this major complexity, as it was becoming a major problem to deal with for the masses, some technological and apprehensive skin treatments were introduced, but since it was providing lesser accessibility, it did not sustain as per the requirement. The people needed something handier, and something that they can introduce to their daily skincare routine.
Coconut oil is like a magic wand to sensitive skin, there are thousands of ways to use coconut oil for beauty, wellness, and treatment purposes as it is undoubtedly one of the best naturally available ingredients recommended to us by our ancestors for skin problems.
The acne breakouts in the skin cause infection in pores inviting bacteria, which are doing their part, contributing to restitute the base. In that case, these breakouts needed to be treated with something suitable and antibacterial to that sensitive part of our skin. And that’s where coconut oil plays its role.
Coconut oil contains the very essential and healthy lauric acid, which has natural antibacterial properties and skin-enhancing assets. It is a fatty acid to has anti-microbial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory agents capable of fighting off and barricading the growth of a range of pathogens.
HOW TO USE COCONUT OIL ON SKIN IN A RIGHT WAY
- The very first step is to do a patch test on an area of your skin and if you didn’t get a breakout, then you can apply it by spreading it to your entire face.
- Mostly in winters, coconut oil gets frozen due to its low melting point, so to liquefy the oil, you need to scoop out a little or applicable amount of it with your fingers and then apply it to your skin.
- While applying the oil, try not to irritate your skin by rubbing harshly, gently massaging it onto your face, focusing on the infected area to which you looking forward to providing the required treatment.
- Using coconut oil as a makeup remover, you can use a cotton pad to wipe off the makeup and then clean your face with your daily cleanser.
- If your skin is dry and flaky, which generally happens during the winters, massage your skin with the very beneficial coconut oil for 30 sec and pat off the excess oil part with a soft cotton towel and letting the rest soak into your skin overnight, you’ll wake up with a super moisturized and hydrated acne-free skin.
- The difference which you will observe is very instant but to eradicate the pathogens attached to it you have to adopt this habit consistently.
- There are certain other trajectories available as well, in which we can find the one-stop solution for our skin by adding some skin-friendly components to the coconut oil such as aloe vera and many more like that.
REMOVE BLACKHEADS AND WHITEHEADS FROM COCONUT OIL
There is no need to spend a lot of bucks in acquiring the purchase of any expensive face oil to remove blackheads, acne, whiteheads, or pimples, as the very suitable coconut oil can be used as a facial oil to remove all of your unfathomable skin problems from its roots resulting in the desired and clean and clear skin texture.
- First, wipe off all the dirt using a toner or micellar water.
- Take a little drop of coconut oil and massage for 15 minutes with your fingertips in a circular motion on the areas of whiteheads and blackheads, after that steam your face and wipe off the excess oil from your skin.
- Now you will see, all the blackheads and whiteheads coming off your skin making the pores breathe with a healthy channel.
- Lastly use rosewater to hydrate your skin.
As everyone has a different skin type, coconut oil can mingle and bind and blend with the excess sebum and lipid-soluble released from our skin making your uppermost layer more oily and worst. It is always suggested to do a patch test before adding coconut oil to your daily routine. As the allergic reaction is not a great way to get healthy skin.
PRO TIP: If you’re having oily skin, avoid keeping the oil on your skin overnight, instead just use the oil for double cleansing rather than using it as a moisturizer before going to sleep.
ALSO READ: COCONUT OIL FOR HAIR DANDRUFF!