HOW TO APPLY COCONUT OIL FOR GLOWING SKIN?
Our skin is that sensitive organ of our body, which most people are worried about. They try every possible method to make it look good that is to make it glow. Glowing skin means different things to different humans. Many people refer to it as skin that looks healthy and many refer as skin that does not look dry, dull, and uneven. Healthy skin is still a dream for many people.
Healthy skin is glowing skin. It helps to keep our skin in good condition as our skin cells are forming every day and its important to keep your skin in good condition for glowing. A good skincare routine can help our skin to look its best. There are many helpful products but a very helpful product is coconut oil.
SKIN PROBLEMS IN OUR DAILY LIVES
- Acne on skin and face
- Dry skin
- Unevenly textured
- Blackheads and whiteheads
- Itchy skin
IMPORTANCE OF COCONUT OIL FOR GLOWING SKIN
Let us talk about the importance of coconut oil for glowing skin, it can be used in many home remedies to make our skin glow. Coconut oil is something that Can be used everywhere. Coconut oil can be used in different ways. It can be used with lemon to form a face pack for skin lighting and uneven skin texture, can be used with lemon also to make a face pack for soft and glowing skin, it is used for body lotion in winters, especially in India, can be used with sugar to make a scrub and many more, it has many advantages too-
- Helps to repair your skin’s protective layer.
- Traps moisture inside and keeps skin hydrated.
- Reduces virus or germs attack.
- Works as an antibiotic in many cases.
DIFFERENT KINDS OF COCONUT OIL
There are different kinds of coconut oil on the market. Some of the examples are virgin coconut oil
- Refined coconut oil
- Unrefined coconut oil
- Hydrogenated coconut oil
- Organic coconut oil
- Expeller coconut oil
- Fractionated coconut oil
- RBD coconut oil
And the best coconut oil for skin is-
Virgin, organic, and cold-pressed coconut oil as it has most of the nutrients which are very beneficial for the skin.
HOW TO USE COCONUT OIL WITH SUGAR
Step 1: Take half a spoon of sugar and mix it with a spoonful of coconut oil.
Step 2: make it in a form of a scrub.
Step 3: gently rub it over your face, neck, and body for 1-2 minutes in a circular motion.
Step 4: Wash your face with warm water. This scrub will remove dirt and dead cells and therefore gives you glowing skin.
COCONUT OIL WITH LEMON
Coconut oil with lemon can be used in a form of a face pack too. A spoon full of coconut oil with lemon juice can be used to make a thin paste. Applying it for 10-15 min and then washing it with lukewarm water can improve your skin tone.
Not only for the face coconut oil with lemons can also be used on our scalp for good hair growth
COCONUT OIL WITH ALOE VERA GEL
Coconut oil and aloe vera gel both are healthy diets for the skin. When we want us in good mood we eat good food. Same for our skin, when we want our skin to look healthy and happy we use home remedies like coconut oil and aloe vera gel. Coconut oil with aloe vera gel in a form of a face pack can improve our skin texture and it looks flawless. It also saves our skin from anti-aging and sunburn.
COCONUT OIL ON FACE
For dry skin conditions, coconut oil is highly beneficial as it has moisturizing properties. The overnight application of coconut oil improves the skin quality by providing enough moisture to the skin which result makes the skin soft, supple, and free from many skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. It is highly comedogenic which means it locks the pores of your face. According to beauty bloggers, many DIY remedies are done with coconut oil.
- Coconut oil with a little bit of lemon juice in it lightens up your skin tone. Moreover, it helps to reduce dark spots and uneven skin tone.
- Coconut oil can also be used as a face mask. A few drops of vitamin-E oil with coconut oil for 10-15 minutes can improve your skin
COCONUT OIL FOR THE BODY
- It moisture dry skin even of the people with a condition like Eczema.
- It protects our skin from UVB rays. coconut oil is very much beneficial for our skin.
- Coconut oil provides antioxidants, moisturizes skin, minimizes skin aging, boosts nutrients of skin, and helps to protect it.
- It has antimicrobial properties which give our skin protection against microorganisms.
- It also heals wounds. Washing the wound with cold water and then applying coconut oil improves the situation.
Coconut oil is likely safe when used in the proper amount. But, it can lead to cramps, discomfort, and oily skin.
ALSO READ: COCONUT OIL FOR ACNE-PRONE SKIN!